Soul.com, located at Stationsplein 45
3013AK Rotterdam is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
https://soul.com Stationsplein 45
3013AK Rotterdam +31104763808
Osric Caton is the Data Protection Officer at Soul.com He/she can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Soul.com processes your personal data by using our services and/or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Data about your surfing behaviour across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Soul.com processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Soul.com analyzes your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Soul.com also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Soul.com does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we store personal data
Soul.com does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data> 3 years> For tax-administrative and marketing purposes
Personalia> 3 years> For tax-administrative and marketing purposes
Address> 3 years> For tax-administrative and marketing purposes
Sharing personal data with third parties
Soul.com will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Soul.com remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked you for permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers