Do you feel your organisation could do so much more? But do you sometimes feel frustrated when positive change is difficult to sustain? When:
- Your co-workers are disengaged and resistant to consider change.
- Different departments work in silos.
- Talented people leave and it is hard to attract new ones.
The key to lasting change: an environment of trust
After more than 20 years of experience, we learned that lasting change happens when people trust each other. In companies where trust forms the basis, we see:
- Intrinsically motivated co-workers.
- Knowledge being shared freely.
- Personal initiative to make a difference.
- Talented people at work.
Is this course for me?
This course is definitely for you, if:
- You wish to affect your organisation for the better.
- You want to learn from like-minded people from other companies.
- You are open to reflect and learn about the impact of your actions inside your organisation.