The Agents of Change network is a safe learning environment for people who wish to make a positive impact at their workplace. It is a network filled with encouragement and collaboration where you can build your capacity to contribute to meaningful change in organisations.
The atmosphere of the network is characterised by:
- Growing friendship.
- A humble posture of learning.
- Mutual support.
- Striving for excellence.
We asked Elwyn Ko, one of the members of our Agents of Change network, what he gains from the network. This is what he had to say:
“Agents of Change is not a business network. It’s not about how to get more customers or establish warm contacts. To me, Agents of Change is a network for personal growth. We talk about culture. We exchange views on how to make your company more open. And how to build trust.”
“One of the things I applied in my own organisation is the concept of meaningful conversations. These moments make our team stronger. It creates a team with a joint vision on the future. Ofcourse making profit is the goal of our company. But not only economically, but also on the level of society and sustainability.”
What does this look like?
- You can join one of the groups in the Netherlands in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Utrecht.
- A group consists of at least five people.
- A group meets at least six times per year: three study sessions and three reflection sessions.
- Each session lasts a minimum of two hours.
- Content of study and reflection sessions will be prepared by soul.com.
- Dates and locations are planned per year.
- There is one annual meeting for all the Agents of Change groups.