A growing number of individuals experience an emerging need of change in the way they engage and participate in their communities, workplaces and society as whole. Incremental tension in professional roles, perceived geopolitical threats, concerns about the future living conditions through climate change are just a few driving symptoms to mention, leading to a loss of trust in the systems we are subject to.
In order to enable a positive change in society, all stakeholder groups and organizations are needed in a participatory process of redesign and alignment to achieve the future we need and want. Eventually, the success of effective change boils down to the capacity of each individual within the society.
As members of a global, collaborative society we would like to invite you to participate in Agents of change: with 6 to 8 session per year, we travel through a program focussed on people who wish to make a positive impact on their community. Be it the own family, neighborhood, workplace, local community or society as a whole.
The Agents of Change learning sessions, offer a safe environment for people who wish to make a positive impact at their workplace. It is a community filled with encouragement and collaboration where you can build your capacity to contribute to meaningful change.
agenda agents of change
Are you interested in joining the Agents of Change learning spaces? Then become a member of the soul.com global community. Please subscribe now! Guests are always welcome.
As a soul.com community member, you are part of the global community. Your membership consists of a yearly fee. With your membership, the soul.com community offers you:
- participation in local Agents of Change learning groups (at least 6 times a year);
- opportunity to join other Agents of Change groups around the world;
- access to an online platform with knowledge sharing, conversations, knowledge library and online study groups;
- access to network of people who are active Agents of Change;
- the opportunity to contribute to reshaping the world through meaningful work.
Besides a yearly membership, you are asked to contribute to the local costs for venue and refreshments. All participants are also expected to contribute in kindness and be generous in their time, commitment, sharing of experiences and insights, and listening.
* All membership options give the exact same access to everything the Learning Community offers. With the membership fee, we keep on developing new materials, content for the platform and develop learning mechanisms. Some members would like to contribute more, this is your opportunity. Please note that all options are non-refundable